St Thomas Aquinas Early Learning Centre (ELC) enables children to take their first step into Catholic education. Enrolment at an ELC is stage one of a Catholic education pathway from Preschool to Year 12. Children who will be four years of age by 30 April of the year of enrolment are eligible to enrol.
How to Enrol
We are currently not accepting online enrolments. If you have any queries, please contact the school directly.
Families can access either of the two options available:
1. The preschool only program
- Hours 9am - 3pm
- 15 hours per week during school terms
- 5 days per fortnight
2. A preschool and childcare program
- Before School Care: 7:30 - 9:00
- After School Care: 15:00 - 18:00
- Preschool day plus Before and After School Care
You can now enrol online at St Thomas Aquinas ELC by selecting the link above. Alternatively, submit the following paperwork and enrolment form directly to the school office. To complete the application form you will need to submit the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth Certificate (not commemorative) or passport
- Certification of Baptism (if applicable)
- Student's Immunisation Records
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or other relevant cour orders (if applicable)
- Previous ELC reports (if applicable)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temprary visa holders (if applicable) - for both student and parent(s)/legal guardian(s), including passport copies of parents.
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable)
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill.
If you submit your application online, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
After submission (either online or in person) the school will contact you to inform the outcome of your application. Successful applicants will then receive an offer letter together with a ‘Parent Commitment Contract’ which needs to be signed by the student’s parents/legal guardians.
Documents and Policies
|ELC Enrolment Fee||$50 one off payment|
|Preschool Resource Fee||$60 per child per term|
|Before Preschool Care (7.30am - 9.00am)||$21 per day|
|Preschool (9.00am - 3.00pm)||$72 per day|
|After Preschool Care (3.00pm - 6.00pm)||$32 per day|
|All Day (7.30am - 6.00pm)||$125 per day|
|Vacation Care (7.30am - 6.00pm)||$78 per day|
Note: Early Learning Centres are approved childcare providers. The Child Care Benefit and Child Care Rebate is available to assist families with fee payments, click here for Human Services. Fees compare favourably with those of local long day care centres.Fees do not include refunds claimable under the Commonwealth Government's Child Care Benefit Scheme.