St Thomas Aquinas Preschool enables children to take their first step into Catholic education. Enrolment at Preschool is stage one of a Catholic education pathway from Preschool to Year 12. Children who will be four years of age by 30 April of the year of enrolment are eligible to enrol.
Below are the available options for Preschool for the year. Please view the options available prior to Enrolment as this form will need to be completed and submitted to the Preschool once you have submitted your application.
HOW TO ENROL
You can now enrol online, through the online enrolment link:
To complete the application form, you will need to upload the following information. Original documents will need to be presented at the time of interview.
- Birth certificate (not commemorative) or passport.
- Certificate of Baptism (if applicable).
- Student’s immunisation records (applicable to all NSW schools and ACT Primary).
- Family Law, Personal Protection Order or Other Relevant Court Orders (if applicable).
- Any previous ELC reports (if available)
- Visa grant notice for permanent and temporary visa-holders (if applicable) – for both student and parent(s) / legal guardian(s)
- Any medical reports and/or other assessment reports for students with additional learning needs (if applicable).
- Proof of residential address, such as rates notice, electricity, water or telephone bill
The minimum age for enrolment in a Preschool is 4 years by 30 April in the year of enrolment.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place in your school of choice. An offer for your first choice of ACT Catholic Preschool will depend on your priority enrolment area.
A non-refundable application fee applies of $55 applies.
Once the application has been submitted, you will receive an email with the completed application. Please ensure this document is signed accordingly (all relevant legal guardians and parents) and submitted to the school at the time of interview.
Please also complete the Program Selection Form below and return to the Preschool.